* Sorry I took so long to post this. I didn’t realize how much time it would take just to move across town…
I feel like I’ve been super busy lately. With moving to a new apartment, helping, my sister pack for her big move, and planning a yard sale I feel like I’ve barely had time to blog. I’ve DIY’ed a bit for my new apartment, but haven’t had too much time to post tutorials or photos so hopefully I can get to those soon.
I do have a bit of exciting news though! I was recently nominated for the Liebster award (which is an award given to new bloggers to network a little with other bloggers and gain exposure) twice by two very awesome bloggers: Lisa at Double Door Ranch and Bronwyn at The Polished Polka Dot (which I apologize for not knowing what it was until a few days ago. Here’s a little info on the award by the way.) Thank you ladies! 🙂
I’ll start by answering the questions given to me by Lisa at Double Door Ranch:
- How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since December, so about 3 months.
- Do you have a day job in addition to your blog?
Right now I do not have a day job. I recently quit my job (I used to be a receptionist at a Hair Salon) to stay home and focus on myself for a while.
- Kids: have ‘em, want ‘em?
I would love kids, unfortunately I suffer from PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) and chances that I have children naturally are slim. 😦
- Geometric or floral? (context: anything)
I like mixing both.
- What have your most popular post topics been?
My most popular posts have surprisingly been macaron posts and not my healthier recipes.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
That’s a tough one. Nothing really comes to mind at the moment. There are so many things I still would like to accomplish in life.
I’m definitely a flats kind of girl. I have them in all colors.
- What is your most prized possession?
My most prized possession is really not a possession, but my husband. I feel so honored to be married to such a wonderful man. I don’t know what I would do without him.
- If you could pick another city to live in, what would it be?
Although I’ve never been I would love to live in a little beach city on the East Coast. Kind of like Southport, NC where the movie Safe Haven was filmed as cheesy as it sounds.
- Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
- What is your favorite season?
I HATE the cold so not Winter, but I also dislike super hot Summers like the ones here in Las Vegas so probably Autumn.
Now for my questions from Bronwyn from The Polished Polka Dot:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could go anywhere in the world as cliche as it sounds I would go to Paris, France. I would love to try all the delicious French food and visit all the delicious bakeries.
2. What is your favorite furniture/home decor brand?
I don’t really have a favorite brand. I like an assortment of brands/styles and have really been digging vintage lately.
3. Were you named after someone?
I was named after my grandma Celina. 🙂
4. Would you ever skydive?
I would love to skydive, I just don’t have anyone to go with. My husband is deathly afraid of heights… Don’t tell him I told you 😉
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I love anything with cherries and chocolate.
6. Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie?
Anthropologie if I could afford it haha!
7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
For sure I would be pink. 🙂
8. What is your favorite season?
I answered this one a few minutes ago. I have to say Autumn.
9. What is your hidden talent?
No hidden talent, but a lot of my friends didn’t know until recently how crafty I am… 🙂
10. Red or Pink?
PINK! I am a total girly girl and obsessed with anything pink.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Honestly, I ate some Butterfinger Bites, even though I shouldn’t have. I’m not really supposed to eat sugar, but I had been craving a Butterfinger for weeks…
Now I guess I’m supposed to nominate a few fellow bloggers. So here it goes… I nominate:
My Sweet Soiree
The Refurbished Life
All Things Britney Lee
The Kelley Method
Skinny Sweet Treats
I’m not following 11 blogs under the 500 followers requirement. 😦
And finally here are your questions:
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. If money was not an issue what would you like to do for the rest of your life?
4. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
5. What is your favorite meal?
6. What is something that not many people know about you?
7. Dogs or cats?
8. What is your favorite song?
9 . What is your biggest fear?
10. Sweet, Salty, or Sour?
11. Who do you look up to the most? And why?